demotivated.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Right now, I totallyyyyyy don't have any motivation to revise for my MA1103 test =)

I'm currently chatting, listening to music, fb-ing & fs-ing and obviously, blogging =D Talking about music, I got songs from my coursemate, Rick. I heard it from his car when me and Mel ikut his car to go to female's hostel ..

The boyband got their own MySpace profile, click here ;) If you want their songs, don't mind asking me to send it to you (via MSN). It's really good, I loive acoustic musics.

Today me, Mel, Siaw Huei, Annt and Fung went to RMS Diner for lunch. Not bad since some dishes are 50% discount. Muahahaha! We were there for like 1.5 hours =.= Lama tuu ~ 'coz we took our very very sweet time eating, esp. Siaw Huei.

Me and Mel were suppose to go to the library to do our stuffs but after the lunch, I was tired that I cancelled the whole thing (A) Well, all of us areeeee tired! I was suppose to have a nap, but end up waking up at 7.10pm =_=" That's why I'm still up for blogging. Heh!

I've been d/l-ing old english songs lately .. probably I have less contact with TV lately. Gosh, must watch as much TV as possible when I got home!

I'm missing ..



MY BABY ..





you can run, you can hide ..
but you can't escape my love.

0 comments: