almost there.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I wanted to cook tom yam mee actually, until Mel told me that it's almost 10pm *yikes* So, in the end I give up. Lols. Quite full with my milk actually.. Just that I have the urge to eat alrighttt ~ !

Me and Mel were watching ANTM from YouTube tadi. I got the link from Jeannie, click here if you want to watch ANTM too ;) That user really upload on time, lucky for me .. 'coz at least I got something to do in hostel =D

I knowwwwwwww I got 2 more tests coming up .. but c'mon, I just had my MA1103 test .. can't I just relax?


Yes I can!


Lols. If I don't have any careless mistakes .. I should get 22/50? Huhu. Not yet pass tu! Bla, it's over.

Just found out that there're Victoria's Secret products sold here in Brunei .. not their undergarments la, it's those lotions and stuffs liddat. I didn't know until Petat told me about it during Biology practical. Talking about practical, gotta do it durng hols ==" Drawings, descriptions, angiosperm, gymnosperm, etc. *faints*

And oh oh, FLASH! I've tried it that day during CO1104 practical .. man, am I going to survive during holidays?

Sighs.

I'm planning to do all the tutorial papers for MA1101 and MA1103. Oh, and my LC1513's article review, what's next? LF1401(French) assignment, sorting MA1103, BI1107 & CO1104 notes! It's getting really messsyyy! Must must try to do all that during hols x(

I guess I should make a list of 'Things to Do' at the sidebar of my blog to remind meself =P And probably you all can also remind me!

Overall ..


I'm going C-R-A-Z-Y soon!!



(Note to Nora: I find that blogging with picture(s) is .. FUN!)






And Sugar, we're going down swinging
I'll be your number one with a bullet

1 comments:

Jeannie Lee said...

my recent time-killing way
is watching grey's anotomy in youtube.

i dream of mc dreamy every night
after watching that, lmao