a quick update =p

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Just to let you peeps know that I'm still alive .. not dead yet. Not that soon =) And my blog-readers have been roaring for updates ~ sighs. I'm still that popular, am I not??

Alright .. better stop before you guys starting to puke till your organs are on the floor.


Wanted to post some pics but I'm pretty sure I'll be drooling on my lappie while uploading it .. slow kaliah the connection today =.=" Plus, the window for uploading pics doesn't want to pop out..

I've been really busy busy busy .. in procrastination =] I can't help it! But still managed to 'finish' my 'unfinished' assignment. That's what you get for last minute work =D And I still have a website to design .. will start doing it once I reached Seria, provided that I have no plans at all.

I'll stop here .. Beddie is asking me to sleep now =) 'Coz I only slept for 3 hours last night, woke up during 3plus am just to do that bloody programming language assignment .. Finished it around 3pm =="


PROMISE .. will blog again when I reached Seria.





Hope that I could blog daily again .. I miss blogging >.<

0 comments: