updates.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sorry for not updating people =P Been sooooo busy with uni .. yea, stupid computer practical assignment. Sure have 1 every week ==" Anyways, we had this small test the other day for computer, from Number System until Boolean Algebra ..


AND I'M GETTING ZERO FOR SURE!!


So, f ' k it =D


And today during my computer practical ..


Mr.Chong: A lot of you owe me 1 mark .. which means you got -1 for your test.



SO ~ yea, never mind ~

And we had another small test on math, DAMN EASY LA HO.I'm sure I'll get good mark for that ^^ If I fail then paiseh loo ~ it's like the revision of A-level nia.


Remember I said that I wanted to find my biology's Dr.Charles but couldn't? I got the picture of him leaving a note. He just stick it onto his office's door like that =="


And one 'love-letter' from me to Annt and Fung. I saw Annt's car at the parking lot so I decided to leave a love letter for them two and she thought some people left warning note about her parking. HAHA!


Last week I googled 'bout my blog .. too bored alright ~ then I found mywebsite connected to Kimora Lee Simmons =="



About the photoshoot .. I forgot to take the pictures from Fung, but I managed to get one from her over MSN. The server is so slow that I beh tahan so ~ yea .. Only one for you to see. The others were taken with my handphone =P

Beng, Haz, Gabby, Fung, Me, Fiq, Jun and Yu.


Alright .. I look so lifeless here =="


Ah Jun =D
*the way I smile is weird ==" *

This is my favourite one la ho! XD


Celebrated Mel's 19th birthday at T2 ^^ I think I look ugly/funny so I decided not to scare you guys with my fugly look. HAHA!! Or probably after I edit the pictures? x)

I went to airport on Sunday to see Beng for the last time .. until the next time I see him again =') That silly dude even sent an e-mail to us to say goodbye .. Damn touched. I even cried while reading it .. let me ask him if it's okay to post the e-mail here ;)

I was eating with my sapo at the airport's Jollibee and we saw Royal's flight .. Damn big lo!


Gosh .. another test coming up. French. This Saturday evening. Hope I'll be okay with it ==" Still having a bit prob with my pronunciation but anyways, it's a written test so I guess I can memorise all those words ... Wish me luck!


0 comments: