tiring weekend ..

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am actually in a dress. YES, midnight lagi. It's like I just attend a prom night or something, lols! The dress I'm wearing, actually I wore it during the first day of CNY 'o8 and so freaking regret it 'coz it rained and it's so bloody cold!

ANYWAYS, I'm just trying my dresses 'coz tomorrow evening I have a photoshoot at Nan Yang with Beng they all =) Macam models yi siaa ~ hohohohoho!! I guess I'll use the gold one .. the one I wore to SMSA's prom 'o6. I loike that dress a lot =P I gotta choose another casual outfit for the photoshoot tooo & gotta bring my shades. Mafan righttttt? It's all Beng's idea, lame! HAHA!


I'm just kidding Beng ;)


I'm looking forward to that photoshoot of ours =D

So today, I've submit my first practical papers for computer science. I so wanna bang my head against the wall because of my answers and summary .. feels like I'm gonna fail it BADLYYYYYY ~ but I DON'T CARE ANYMOREEEE !! 'Coz the next practical is actually starting to kill me now T___T and the assignment!! It's really like ... ...


&^@##$^&*(&$#@#$^%&%">&$#@#$^%&%^


like that =D

And computer science .. TOTALLY DON'T GET IT FULLSTOP

That's my comment.

I think I didn't say much 'bout uni eh? All I can say is about clothing .. I finally wear jeans(started on Wed) to uni, which is not allowed but I sooooo don't care (A) I'm the rebellious one. Hoho. Well, at least I didn't wear shorts or skirts loo ~

Few days ago I saw a senior, who wore this black leggings with short short skirt with spagetti-strap top with a cardigan .. and that outfit is super NO NO de looo ~ I didn't manage to take picture of her though ~ =P

I think it was Thursday afternoon, I walked to the ICTC using the nearest path from CLT. When I almost reached ICTC, I heard some noise, like the dried grass kena stepped. Then I turnd back to see, and I saw this LONG TAIL from the longkang, like climbing up to the grass. I looked to the plant part and I saw this BIG MONITOR LIZARD!!!


ARGGGHHHHHH!!


Kung bu lo okay!! I wanted to take a picutre of the monitor lizard but when I was walking towards it, it didn't move at all and I can feel its eyes on me .. and I kinda freaked out so I turned back and kinda 'run' to ICTC. I'm afraid that it'll eat me up .. (like as if)

Better be safe then sorry!! XD

I went to Uni's canteen .. finally. I didn't know canteen exists lo!! Me and Mel kept on complaining, then the next day Fung told me that there IS a canteen. HAHA! Me and Siaw Huei went there for lunch and it's DELICIOUSSSSS!! Finally, a real meal ... *sniff sniff*

Have I told you guys that the one of the securities (female) is kinda .. scary to me? 'Coz I think she likes girls. 'Coz she's been smiling to me like really know me, since the FIRST DAY I moved into hostel. And then hooo ~ 2 weeks ago when I was walking back to hostel, she was guarding at the lecturer's carpark with another security ..

Security: Tahun 1 ka?
Me: Ha? Oh yeaa .. first year.
Security: Ahh ~ nice looking aa you *smile*
Me: Haha. Thank you ..


Then I walked away 'casually' with Mel, with my face showing that I'm so scareeeee.

Then after my 5pm-6pm French class with Siaw Huei, at the security booth, bunch of securities sitting outside. For sure I smile at all of them maa ~ they've been really friendly with me. The same security againnn ~

Security: Siapa nama mu? (if I'm not mistaken)
Me: Nikki *smile*
Security: Ahh ~ umur brapa?
Me: 20 this year.
Security: *shocked* 20?? *smile* I seee ..

Then walked back to our block to meet Mel ..


NOT SCARY MEHH!! I SCARE LO OKAY!!


Hopefully, next time if I reached hostel late, they'll be nice and let me in .. HAHA!

Imma end the blog by posting up some of the pictures that I meant to upload for quite a while .. heh!


Before Beng became Hero and Gabby became the Rubbish Man.


Fiq was a little bit 'not-him' that night ...


Finally, Beng became the 'hero'.


Picture tells EVERYTHING ..


A picture to show Laopo that I'm using her bag XD


Carried these to my room last week .. si beh heavy =="

Hostel bed.


My tiny hostel room =="

0 comments: