the pieces don't fit anymore.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm very tired but yet still happy happy =D I was suppose to blog last night 'coz it's 08.08.08 !!


I watched the opening then I got a bit emotional when watching it (don't ask me why) and almost cry *paiseh* Probably their performance was soooo good that made me feel so proud to be a Chinese? No idea but yea, it's really good =D

Anyways ~ I went back to Uni this morning with parents and before going to Uni .. I went to Gadong to buy my Broadband .. FINALLY! Pheew! And now I'm using it and at the moment it's good =D Hopefully it'll be okay in when I'm back in hostel .. so at least I got Internet to accompany me and so I could blog regularly =D Of course .. assignments and notes too. Bla!

Today started my first Biology lecture and it wasn't that hard to understand .. and found out I got assignment due this coming Sat for my computer class. We learnt about Base 10 and Base 2 in class .. don't really get a bit of it but still okay la ~ guess I need to practice more and also ask around ..

I haven't register for my French's class(online) !! Gotta do it this Monday .. And English class starts on Monday .. and must remember to fix my schedule for MA1103 on Thurs. I didn't realised it was clashed with my Biology practical until I left hostel on Thurs ==" And missed the class, WTH.

After my last lesson today, I followed Beng's car. I thought he's going back to Seria with the guys .. MANA TAU ~ he baru arrived from Seria!! I was like .. WTF!! I'm in baju kurung looooo!!! Lucky I was bringing some clothes back to Seria so I got something to change into =="

Then jalan-jalan at The Mall .. Unitech then decided to go dinner at Excapade. When we reached there .. it was fully-booked and suprisingly .. I met Bum there with her friends. Talked a while then I joined the guys at La Mee. Not bad le ~ Gonna go back there again =D

We went back to The Mall. Beng and me bought some stuffs .. pendrive, Bluetooth USB and a USB hub =D Si beh cheap looo ~ 1G pendrive costs BND8.80 only le !!! But .. low cash season now T_T Gotta cut down on my spendings for next week ..


Oh yeaa ~ I'M GOING TO WATCH STEPH SING TOMORROW!!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!


I was so sad when I thought I'm gonna miss it .. but not anymore 'coz I ada special tickets ^^

Thanks!! You know who you are *wink*

I'm updating my pictures in Friendster .. FINALLY!

I've been using the old profile pic for sooooo longgggg ~ now using a new one now =D Ha! Only updated my Facebook saja ^^ I'm using the new version of Facebook .. I loike it. Very 'space-sy' =D

Last week .. I was suppose to upload some pics and video .. but it's kinda late and I wanna do some late night laundry 'coz I'm afraid that tomorrow I won't have enough time .. probably I'll upload the pics in a day or two .. hopefully!! I wanted to upload some pics of my hostel room and lunch at Frantini and some silly pictures when hanging out with the guys ..

At the moment .. I'll just upload this silly video I took. Listen to what the 'hero' said carefully alright?







Just in case you don't get what I'm trying to say ..

Hero: Today, I'm going to kill the Rubbish Man.


But in the end? Kena chased by the Rubbish Man from the start till the end. Lols! After that, kena marah lagi we all. By some Uncle saying that he's from some sort of gov't department .. then Fiq said that he's only a rubbish guy. Lols. Whatever but yea .. this video always manage to put a smile on my face .. or should I say it always makes me laugh! x)

Long time nada intro songs liao .. Laopo let me listened to some of her really good songs =D My iPod is all her iTunes punya lagu. Haha! Till now I still bu se de to sync all those songs away =)

This is one of my favourites .. (lyrics from here)


The Pieces Dont Fit Anymore - James Morrison



The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore - James Morrison

I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in , closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching it all fall apart

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do

It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore

You pulled me under so I had to give in
Such a beautiful mess that's breaking my skin
Well I'll hide all the bruises; I'll hide all the damage that's done
But I show how I'm feeling until all the feeling has gone

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do

It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
The pieces don't fit anymore

Oh, don't misunderstand how I feel
Coz I've tried, yes I've tried
Still I don't know why
No I don't know why

Why I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do

It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
The pieces don't fit anymore

0 comments: