tagged by jeannie.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rules
. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself
. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps
and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
. No tag backs


1. I love looking into the mirror during night time, especially after I shower.
I could stare at myself for a longgggg time then I'll start touching my hair
and my face =="

2. Before I sleep(at home), I have a habit of staring into the dark night and
looking at stars .. I
don't really know why. Just stare at the sky and space out ~

3. I'm obsess with bags and wallets. I have quite a lot of them at home,
even in hostel =P I just L.O.V.E bags and wallets!! But I only use some of them though =="

4. I like post-it notes, don't you think it's a really useful thing? x)

5. I super duper love small notebooks with dividers,
the more the better!

6. I used to be a NO-BURP/NO-FART-at-the-public-girl ..
not anymore *evil smile* BUT, not everytime.

7. I like to imagine things .. a LOT OF THINGS.
Things that you can't even imagine ..

8. I talk straight at times, I can't help it I guess.
I talk what's on my mind.

9. I may look very laid-back to you, but I'm a very
organised person!
Come and check my files next time ..
LOLS! I love to make my stuffs really organised =)

10. I'm a paranoid when it comes to cleaning. I want
EVERYTHING to be cleaned!

11. When doing cleaning, never ever get near to me.
'Coz my temper will always be 100% boiling, I felt that
the cleaning will never be done and hence, boiling temper.

12. When I know the truth, sometimes I keep it to myself
until .. I don't know when. Right time I guess?
That's why I always get hurt ..

13. I may look super happy or hyper sometimes,
I'm actually sad inside.

14. I really like jogging/sprinting, but I'm just lazy.

15. I like piercing a lot, 'coz I think it takes the pain away
from my 'heart'. Same goes to tattoo .. eventhough I haven't
got any! XD




I tagged you:
1. Merry
2. Steph
3. Nadia
4. Nora
5. Minna
6. Fatin
7. Stella
8. Ah Kai
9. Qamar
10. Carol Xin

0 comments: