.............

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I finally get to use my Wave card. It couldn't log me in since Sunday night until today .. when I decided to just continue the webpage which stated it's 'not recommended' but yea, I get to online now. But it ain't like E-speed which enable me to online for 24/7. I want Broadband ='( which is way better so I could online for 24/7 without worrying that my credit would be finished ... plus, assignments and notes are from websites too.



Sighs. Si beh suay .. super bad luck.



When I thought I could AT LEAST drive to hostel (yes, Nikki is staying in hostel.) .. my dad's Kia broke down. Then there isn't enough car to use at home, I have to go hostel w/out Vios. Definitely .. stuck here like in a prison.



Last week, I wanted to blog but I was so busy with the orientation and registration. Last week lagi suay .. for the online registration .. among 1000+ students, I'm the bloody last person to register when I queue there for 2.5hours!!! Imagine that!! My mood went from the mid-point to the lowest point .. already negative sudah. My face was really really 'HITAM' and I couldn't stop swearing .. even worse, that old man gave me wrong course. He kept on giving me the Comp Sci course and I'm taking the Math course. TWO BLOODY TIMES!!!

Until the 3rd time baru correct and it was registered by another lady. WTF.

From the night that I started to stay in hostel .. I have functions EVERY NIGHT. Hostel orientation. Yay! NOT. Super tiring okay .. depressed me even more. First week of orientation already very tiring and suay .. then no car .. even more depress .. then HOSTEL ORIENTATION TILL SUNDAY, LAGI DEPRESS TU.



Some more I have to go to mosque which I don't really understand .. even during MIDNIGHT.



Oh, did I say that I can't go home? Yes, for one whole week. Not as I planned!! I planned to go home during weekend but NOOOOO .. I have this sukan ria early morning on Sunday. How fun. I seriously miss home and car ..





YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN MY SHOES.





I even talked on the phone sampai teary eyes and cried. I have to admit that. I couldn't stand it anymore.



Oh .. another thing that's so bad luck 'bout my hostel? The first night .. during midnight, NO ELECTRICITY. Niceeee. Imagine that hot hot hot hot hot hot hot night .. with no fan, and definitely no aircon.



I just got off the phone not long ago .. I couldn't stop saying 'I miss home' and 'I want to go home'. This is probably just the first week .. maybe I'll be better next week? I seriously don't know.



But I really miss home, I do.



I want to see my Mamee badly .. and my Laopo and San and Steph .. I MISS EVERYBODY.



Ahh fuck .. teary eyes again.



Planned to watch Steph's singing competition .. but don't think I could make it .. FINAL LAGI.





FUCKKKK!!





Mamee's coming up on Sunday .. but I don't think that she would want to watch the competition.





T_____________________T





I hate orientation .. I really do.



I actually wanted to post some old pics but .. I don't really have the mood right now. This is even more depress than the last time when I was in SMSA ..



I know orientation is meant to be good .. like for ice-breaking and know new people but seriously .. I don't like to meet people in that way. I never like orientation .. even if you see me laughing ==" I just don't show it out .. that obviouly. The most obvious is when I couldn't stop frowning and staring and I'm being really quiet ..



Why didn't I try to escape? I wanted to. But if I escape, the chance of getting a room for my next semester would be really low. So it's kinda like kena forced to do something. Plus, attendance is taken EVERYDAY.



On Tuesday when Annt and Fung asked me out for lunch .. I'm like a bird who got out from its cage. Feeling so happy and excited. Imagine that.



OMFG, I REALLY WANT TO CRY.



I takut when I see my Mamee or when I say bye to her, I'll cry just like a friend did. Even on the phone already teary eyes .. imagine when I really see her.



4 years .. can I survive or not?



If I know .. maybe I should have start working instead of continue my studies ..



Another thing 'bout uni .. arranging the lectures and classes .. is driving me crazy.



Lastly .. I'm definitely gonna slim down anytime soon ..







(P/S: I'm too lazy and tired to edit the fonts and everything .. )

0 comments: