Memories in Desaria.

Friday, August 01, 2008

I still miss Desaria VERY VERY VERY MUCH.


I was there for only a week .. but I've been missing it ever since I got back in Brunei, until now.

"What happens there .. stays there." is what I thought at first. But .. I don't think is staying there anymoreee ~ it came to Brunei with me. Heh, only few will get what this means =] I miss Desaria's mamak, environment and people*!!!!! WTH man. I wanna go back there again ='(

* - specific people only =P

There's so much to say .. but I don't know how to write it down in words.


Overall .. I MISS DESARIA.



Anyways, I finally get to club =D We went to Barcelona in Sunway. And the emcees made a game for 5 men and 5 ladies in pairs .. And there's this girl .. very slutty. HAHA. She doesn't want the guy the emcee arranged for her and wants the other guy ..

Emcee: Wah, so choosy aa you. You want the money or the guy?
Slutty girl: I don't want the f*cking money.

WAH LIAOOO ~ SI BEH KIK LOO!!



Hahahahahahahaha!!

Anyways, the game. So, guys have to 'tie' a banana to their ahem and girls are blindfolded and have to eat up the banana. The group who wins will get RM500. I don't know who's the winner 'coz I was dizzy and went to the toilet with Laopo accompanying me.



But, I had a superb time there =D Dance, music and people. Love it!!



This Pre-Uni trip of mine .. I went to lotsa places. Heh! I'm happy .. VERY HAPPY.


And a lot of happenings .. hoho. More than I expected.

0 comments: