Makes Men Blush & Will You Mari-achi Me?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Even though I have short nails, I super love applying nail polish, especially after I did my chores. Heh! So earlier, I was removing my nail polish and I explored around the nail polishes I have and decided to go with the following two of the OPIs that I have =D

Makes Men Blush and Will You Mari-achi Me? ..



With flash .. 

And without flash.


I applied Makes Men Blush first then Will You Mari-achi Me? and it turns out great!  Much better than using either alone. The colour is really light and nice. I've been using dark colours for the past few weeks so light colour would be nice once in a while. I wonder how does the OPI people think of the name for each of their nail polish. Salute to them!

Anyways, if you really like nail polish, check out this website: http://milanandvanaily.blogspot.com/

They have AWESOME collections and I want matte top coat =( So I'll have results like this one -- Click here!

Okay, I'm bored and trying to go through some shits.

I need real mani and pedi. Seriously.

I need sponsors!

0 comments: