fret not, i'm still alive.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hellooooooo!

I know it took me ages to do a proper post but it's better to be late than never, right? =D

So now I'm having my three-month holidays .. currently on the 4th week now. Every week, gotta go back n forth to BSB from Seria for two days for my tuition .. I know, sucks to be me. Why can't my parents be rich and rent me an apartment there? I suppose by then I wouldn't need to teach tuition and just goyang kaki at home! XD

So yes, stop dreaming mademoiselle.

To be honest, I have no idea who would still check my oh-so-dead-blog, for being inactive for like .. three months?! Actually, probably more than that. *Looks at the Archive list* Three posts in January, another three in February and only ONE post in March. Achievement much Nikki? People, if you're still reading my blog, can you be kind and let me know by dropping a message on my chatbox? I would really appreciate that!

I tried to make it up by posting some videos this month, DO enjoy the Achmed video that I posted earlier! If you're not sure which one it is, click here. I'll post the whole video .. when YouTube ain't being a pussy to me, or the Internet.

Just in case you're wondering what I've been doing for the past few months (I know the posts that I made from Jan - Mar aren't really informative posts), I suppose you can start concentrate on what I'm gonna say in the next few paragraphs. Yes, P-A-R-A-G-R-A-P-H-S.

God knows Imma be sitting in front of my laptop for a longggg time!


January


It was a pretty bad month for me. Hmm .. seriously, I don't remember much about that ..

But, I must first show a picture =D



It was Ummi's 21st birthday =D
And during this time, I only know the Bio and Math peeps.
The rest like Rujhan, Hanis, Hadi and etc, I don't know them lot.



Anyways, I went to Annt's 21st birthday party at Eric's place. Yummy food and cakes and a great gathering =)



Her key to freedom!


The yummy cupcakes that we fought over .. =P


My loves and me ♥
Sorry if I scared you.


Group picture =D


Form 5 Science, Class of 2005.
Not complete though.


Other than that, we, UBD's 2008 intake of Biology students, finally get to do our BI 1116 field work! It was suppose to be done in the second semester but it was done in the fourth semester. All due to the tide. And we did it with our juniors.

You can view all the pictures from here, if you're a friend of mine in Facebook that is XD I'll post a few here.


The beautiful sun rise ..
This proves we woke up early for the field trip!
Reached campus around .. 5.45am?


A real starfish! =D
Found lots of it! .. Which is not really useful in our report ..
I think x)


Doing the dirty workkkkk!
And I love it =D


Group mates =D


I forgot what's this ..


Hello there!


Dr. Marshall =)
Kinda miss him.


The lil snails are the aims of our field work!


Hello Dr. Charles! =D


If I'm not wrong, they are related to seahorse ..


The seniors and juniors!



February


I know it's Valentine's Day on the 14th but unfortunately .. it's also the first day of CNY and at that moment, I was still working at my old work place sooooo, I work through the first 3 days of CNY so nothing to YAY there .. but it felt pretty awesome to be pretty at work 'coz usually I wear tees and long jeans to work.

To be honest, CNY wasn't THAT awesome for me. Let me skip that un-awesome part and let's go to the pictures!

Me on the first day of CNY.
Yes, I'm vain but this is my blog! =P


Aww ~ I miss Tee =(


Boobies Van! xD


Me and Annt =D


The most awesome shot of the day.
Thanks to Jack, the photographer and Van's cam =)



March


Remember one of my New Year's Resolutions? It was Resolution #5: To join my UVC club more. Now I must proudly say that "I DID IT!" I was assigned to the position Secretary and ~ I hope I did a good job, guys! And I hope that I didn't disappoint anyone, especially Billah =)

We volunteered at the Special Olympic's function, helping to do the health screening of the athletes =) And I still can't forget that adorable girl ...


My lil adorable girl! She can't stop hugging me ♥
Didn't get to say Bye to her =(


Group pic #1


Group pic #2


Cuties! ♥


 I'm pretty lucky that I got hugged instead of kicked like the other volunteer =S

This month, we celebrated Siaw Huei's 21st too! =D

                                         Yes, we all know you're happy to be legally 21 now! ;)


                                                  Celebrated her birthday during lunch time.
At HotPoint. 
Pretty yummy too x)

We also went to the Old People's Home in Seria ..

Tapao food at Ayamku.


The old people eating =)


Volunteers are preparing food in the kitchen.


    After volunteering, all went to OGDC.
And I miss my Husrin =(


.. And of course you too, Fandi!
I started to teach tuitions too this month. Not really easy, not really that hard too.

And if I'm not wrong, I started to hang out in "DotA Room" with my new friends, like the people in the first picture I posted in this post! Well, mostly guys are there and I usually end up as the only girl, or sometimes with Pytat XD

At TFF =D
I think it was my first time there .. or second time XD


I miss hanging out with 'em peopleeee! =(
And also hanging out in DotA Room.


Fandi, Ummi and me ♥


Fandi is also my mate in my Recreational Math (RM) class =D


One of the assignments in RM.
It's pretty easy PLUS it's a 100% course-work course!
No final exam x)



April


I quit my old job this month and pretty relieve but at the same time, I missed it too. Especially when I have nothing to do at night, I missed that job. Probably got used to work till late night. At the same time, I concentrate on my tuition job. Sometimes my students give me headaches and sometimes they make me laugh .. and probably I laugh at my own jokes most of the time .. =="

Well, I tried to concentrate on revision 'coz I don't want to fail MA 1102! And thank God that I only got one day of exams.

Other than tuitions, I hang out at DotA Room more: do revisions, play Vampire game (dammit, I miss this!), watch my Pokemon series =p, online and etc =D

Oh, I forgot to mention that ..
sometimes they sleep in DotA Room *evil smile*


Got cha Hanis!! HAHAHAHA!


Okay, I ain't Miss Perfect, I do sleep there too. Like in the afternoon, taking my nap when I'm super tired. I slept on the chairs .. sometimes on the floor, using Siddiq's sleeping bag. Awww, now I miss Siddiq =(

DotA Room #1


DotA Room #2


Sometimes, other than doing serious work, we also play there and sometimes .. some people might do something unholy like ..


.. him.
IBNU YAMIN IS MAKING OUT WITH A GREEN TEA BOTTLE!!
OMFG!!
XD


We went to Ruji's house too =D

Aww ~ I miss them =(


I'm just being plain ugly XD


Pytat, Miss Ghost who scared Hanis .. not.


Qam always have the funniest way to sleep XD


AH LUUUU ~
MAU MAINNNNNNNN? XD


And lotsa puppies are appearing in FOS and IM ..

Puppiesssss!! ♥


Lil Stocky and me at IM ♥


I also get to meet little Ellyn ♥

Hello Ellyn =D

Okay, I'm posting this 'coz I like this picture and it was taken in April too XD


Oh right, big sis is home now ..


.. And also Leon, who came back from UK.



May


Okay, May is the exam month. Everyone was sooooo serious with revision and I'm the slackest person in the room (who did revision and watch Pokemon at the same time) 'coz I only got one day of exams. And it was on the last day of exam weeks, 15th May. In the morning was MA 1102 and afternoon was Mandarin =)))) I know right, Mandarin should be frigging easy for me x) As for the exam day, why was the exam on the same day .. seriously, no idea. It was arranged that way then that way it is!

And I think I did quite good in both papers, especially Math! Never felt so confident and good =)

It was my dad's 50th birthday. OLD MAN ♥ !

Leon is offshore so he ain't joining us for dinner ~


 
Dadee's girls ♥


That's pretty much what happened in the past few months. I hope this post can satisfy you all. It pretty much satisfy me! Seeing that I didn't blog properly like forever ..

And God, my shoulder hurts. Massage please! Anyone? I've been sitting in front of my laptop for 3 straight hours! Still no massage? Fine. Good bye and good night!





They have nothin' on you ♥

0 comments: