like i always do.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I didn't have a great start of the day. A seriouslyyyy bad tummy ache woke me up and I have to do business (you know.) for quite a while. It was so painful, until I can't stop having cold sweats.

That's how I started my Duanwu Festival. Great. The rest of the day is just cleaning and washing.

BUT, when I was about to wash my car, something else happened.

So there was this Indian lady who always walks around the neighbourhood. Only get to see her a few times when I'm bathing Beauty or washing my car. Anyways, today she did her walking routine again and when she was walking back to her house.

I was filling up the bucket with water and I heard her coughing/choking and I went to check her out ..

Me: Errr .. you okay?
Indian lady: *shakes head + coughing/choking*
Me: *looking at her tummy* Are you pregnant?
Indian lady: *nods head + coughing/choking*
Me: Do you want me to get you some water?
Indian lady: *nods head + coughing/choking*
And I ran back to the house and kept on saying "OMG OMG OMG OMG, IS SHE OKAY?? DOES SHE NEED A DOCTOR??"

But she's alright now. Apparently she's 2 months pregnant and she said that she walked to the flat opposite to my house because .. she saw kids playing there OR she's checking out the garage sale. I can't hear her properly 'coz she's a bit choky when talking to me.

A pretty boring day. Imma continue with Ugly Betty.

Good night.




0 comments: