finally, some funs =)

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Okay, before I start to type type type ... I gotta wish my bestie and classmate a very happy birthday to them =D

Both on the same day, and I know it's yesterday. Too tired to blog le baaa ~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FUNG!!



My classmate, Yon, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!! Don't have your picture .. sorry ya? =)

Done on greetings! =D

Actually, I'm suppose to be sleeping but my mind is soooooooo restless and I couldn't make myself to be calmmmmmm. In the end, I'm here and at the same time, I'm suppose to be in my French class .. but when I woke up in the morning, I feel blaaaa ~ sick =="

By the way ..


I FINALLY WENT TO MIRI LAST SATURDAY NIGHT!! =D


I know it's no biggie but IT IS a biggie to me .. I mean, I didn't club in Miri for monthssss!! HuiXin asked me last minute so I tried my best to be as fast as I could and of course I made it =P Coincidently, I met my love and XueLi at Balcony and also, ShanShan, Lucas and Richard. It's been agessss since I've seen them. Too bad I didn't get one pic with Richard and Shan =(

BUT, I'm still happy happy with my weekend =D

And oh, an old man commited suicide at Imperial Mall? I was inside a shop buying contact lens ==" then yea, heard a loud 'BANG'. I thought some metal stuffs dropped .. I wonder how is he now ..

Okay, shoo shoo that thought. Some pictures to see =D










On Monday night .. (MAMEE IS SO GOING TO KILL ME) Me and my peeps went to Riverview to overnight to celebrate our lovely Fung's birthday =D We had so much fun and a yummy yummy home-made cake baked by Sing Fung .. and Xiao Zhen I think ~

Pictures again! Please be warned that the pictures are in random order .. =]














More will be uploaded at my facebook ;)

I'm pretty sure that I've gained some weight .. visible from my arms ==" ARGH!

Last night, we went to Chempaka to have dinner and I've watched some sort like a ritual at a house there too. I was like so OMG 'coz I couldn't believe that HE could do that. I SALUTE YOU BRO!! I was really suprise and I think it's pretty awesome/cool that HE could do it ..


JASPER BRO, YOU'RE THE MAN!!


Some pics were taken after the dinner but I didn't get it from Annt .. so yea, waiting for it.

Another song I heard from my mp3 CD .. a forgotten favourite song =)


Call Me When Youre Sober - Evanescense



Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind.



I guess I gotta run now .. want to do my laundry then get some sleep. I guess I would be tired enough to get some rest =)





What would happen ..
If we did not do, what we did?

0 comments: