100th post!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Guess what?


IT'S MY 100TH POST!


*jumps in excitement*

Are you NOT happy for me?! You should be XP


Okay, sorry 'bout that. I'm just being all silly because I can't wait to go home in a few hours more =D I'm soooo thankful for the convocation thingy that's going on =D

Imma watch E!, MTV and Channel V till my contacts crack and till my eyes POP out and I'll sleep till like there's no tomorrow and slack like I have no future at all and hang out till the dawn comes and till sunset comes and over and over again ..


LIKE AS IF!


I gotta revise my MA1101 'coz there's a test on this coming Saturday, and also revise my French .. wth, there's a test on Next Saturday and oral on Week 14 ==" What's more? OH YEA, my English presentation next Monday. WTH. I better list it all down on my calendar first!

*scribble scribble*


OMFG, look at the time!!


I so gotta pack .. and out to Mall for a while with Mel and S.Huei then .. vrroooommmm! Back to home bebeh!

Will update when I settled down at home .. if I ain't tired =P





And I'm trying my best,
to get back to the starting point,
where there's no pain and no memories of you.

0 comments: