february love.

Friday, July 16, 2010

I can't believe that I only have 2 weeks left till uni reopens, three more days to my KK trip and .. around 1 week time till he's leaving. time flies by so friggin' fast ... o_O

I feel like I still have a lot to do but I just can't figure out what, or probably I just don't want to do it. Maybe. I don't know. I need some light to these shits! GIMME LIGHT, GOD!

Okay, a bit too over but I do need something like that.

Earlier I was on Tweetdeck and saw someone tweeted "February Love - The Dream" on #nowplaying and only then I realised that The Dream has a new album and at the moment I'm downloading the whole album x) The latest album Love King has the continuation of Nikki from his first album, Love Hate. The new song is Nikki Part 2, I couldn't find the perfect YT video of it so yea, prolly next time. I think Nikki Part 2 sounds better than Nikki. LOL!

Anyways, I think I should head to bed instead of playing Plants vs Zombie ... but it's so addictive!!! XD









.. Do you miss me? I sure do.

0 comments: