My Angel ♥

Friday, July 09, 2010

I'm done with three seasons of Ugly Betty (UB) and I'm trying to download Season 4 now. I need more Ugly Betty!! After that or during the period of downloading UB, I would continue with my Pokemon adventures. HAHAHAHA!

Very lifeless but I loike. You can't do much of these when uni reopens, can you?

So lately, I'm super into my red nail polish. I even removed my previous red and reapply it again! ♥ ! And my pink lens, which appear to be purple when it's in my eyes. Still love it! XD

Okay, this ain't a long post but I soooo wanna show y'all my MOST fave scene of Amanda from UB:




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my, I need more things to make me smile and laugh and so ~ now Imma go downstairs and play with my lil angel ♥


My baby niece, Niamh Madison Ewens. I hope I didn't get her name wrong! Such an angel, her eyes look black here but actually it's a bit green/hazel. Hehe.

Till here, toodles!

0 comments: