A Real New Year's Resolutions.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year everybodyyyy! =D


I had a great night and I finally thought of a resolution when I was on the way back home (and also thinking a few more in the showers and now).

My New Year's Resolution:

1. I will try my best to revise at least 30 minutes - 1 hour per day. (Starting now, for my supps T_T)
2. Do all assignment and hand-in reports on time!
3. 我希望我可以把每件事看开一点
4. Not to give too much trouble to Dan (I guess?)
5. To join my UVC club more.
6. I MUST save my hard-earned money and don't overspend (!!)
7. Diet and exerciseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Must rajin go gym with G)


I think that's all for this year, hopefully I can do it *pray hard*

I gotta get a small journal book to list all these stuffs down to remind me of my resolution and also to list down important shits so I won't forget it .. (Call me Miss Forgetful) 



Okay, a new mission for myself. A perfect small journal book for me!

1 comments:

RUggedThuggish said...

HAHHAHAHA NGENTOT LU!!