One day .. =D

Sunday, January 03, 2010

You know how girls could dream 'bout their wedding in the future and yadi yadi daaaa. I'm a girl and so it's an "OF COURSE" that I dream 'bout it .. or daydream XD Even if I'm super boyish.

Lately I've been seeing proposal all around in the Internet and makes me dream and "awww ~" and "ohhh ~" even more. And I cried at some too .. (a lil bit only!) and got super duper uber teary eyes .. I know, SENSITIVE.




Picture is print screen-ed from the website.

Mike's proposal to Xiaxue!! Dan was laughing at me when I cried while wathcing the video (I was at his place before going to work). Guys know nothing, bunch of assholes and dumbasses. Anyways, so touched la ~ ~

Before this video, I saw this proposal video being filmed down and posted at GMH website. "Awwww ~"

And today, checking the same website, I saw this:



Double "awww ~" !!



Laopo, remember the "thing" that we said when I was at your place in KL? =)
I miss you, see you soon ♥








Wonderland. 

0 comments: