S'pore Trip 23.09 - 27.09

Sunday, November 08, 2009

I don't really know what to blog now so I decided to blog 'bout my S'pore Trip =D Just to make myself happy =="

So I went to S'pore for my aunt's lil wedding ceremony .. the Chinese one. I went to S'pore alone and seriously, I was a sakai in the plane. I'm so used to AirAsia's flight and RBA's flight is like .. WOW to me XD HAHA!

I stayed at my aunt's place for the first two nights and it was all good ^^ The first day there, I took the bus and MRT alone and I shopped around a bit =D It was fun! Exploring the place all by myself. Shopping by yourself is great too! No one to rush you or make you wait. I bought tee, dress, some little stuffs and book!








And yes, I took these pics when I'm back in Brunei.

My aunt brought me to her usual nail salon for mani and pedi and it's sooo nice. Expensive at the same time ==" Then we went to dinner at Katong with my uncle, cheap and yummy western food at Ashton!


The best pork chop ever! ♥
I WANT TO EAT THIS AGAIN!!

When my family arrives, I moved to the chalet with them. It's a pretty cool chalet! Wondering if my friends are up for this chalet for next year's trip *wink wink* Beng, I'm hinting!


Look at the swimming pool at the top! =D


The poser siblings.
I really like this pic =D

This super duper yummy Chinese restaurant, Dian Xiao Er! I wanna go there againnnnn! Nyaman berabisssss ♥


Dian Xiao Er's! ♥

Seriously .. I don't really remember what did we do exactly after my family arrives. BUT, I think all we did were shopping and shopping and shopping!


Me and my lil sis.
I don't see much resemblance here .. =="

My aunt's small wedding dinner is nicee! I love the food, the atmosphere and everything! Everything looks really good there. I guess that's the reason why one table costs so much =="





My uncle & aunt.


Lil sis and me again =p


Pretty aunt in her wedding dress and ..
Me in her Bebe's dress. HAHA!


Mamee and me ♥


Red wine ♥ !


Niceeee ♥


Jade and Jane.
Cuteee Jane =D

The pictures below are all the food during the dinner. I miss it T_T












After that, vaining session. HAHAHA! I super duper love my aunt's dress la .. Ah Yee, can gimme pweaseee? =(





After the wedding, I hanged out with Edward. For the third time. First time at my aunt's place, at the playground there. Second time was at Clarke Quay, just chilling ^^ Then for the third time, he brought me to Power Station for clubbing. I didn't dance much 'coz I'm not really used to the people and place >.<


Thank you Edward! =D


I'm done with my S'pore Trip XD


Gotta shower now and find my love ♥
Miss her badly.

0 comments: