it's been so long ..

Thursday, November 05, 2009

HELLLOOOOOO PEOOOOPLLEEEEEEEE!


Bet y'all miss me =)

I know I didn't blog for 34 days and I'm sooo sorry! In fact, I miss blogging VERY MUCH.

Before I go on, I wanna say something that is superrrr obvious, I've changed my layout .. again. 'Coz it was like this:



.. which is effing ugly. All thanks to Photobucket.

So I changed my layout to something cute .. which I don't really like BUT few do! I used that layout as a temporary actually. Hehe! And now, it's this. I hope I won't get bored of this layout anytime soon XD

Now, I can go on =D

The past few weeks were really busy. I wanted to post 'bout my S'pore Trip, my field trips, my life and etc. but I didn't have the time to do so due to .. my part-time work. Yes, Nikki Chia is very independent now. Wanna pop the champaign? LOL!

My work .. ain't that tough but it's at night sooooo ~ it took away my time for blogging. But things are starting to settle down and all and I'm super glad that God heardddd meee prayer! I've been waiting for an opportunity for this part-time job FOREVER! And I got it =D

And and and .. I'm SOOOO GLAD that I can finally online at my new place. Oh yes, Nikki Chia is super independent now 'coz she's out of hostel. WHATEVER! HAHA! Anyways, my broadband has been working like a perra and I was planning to complain 'bout it when I'm going to pay my bills .. >=)

Seriously, nothing so independent la ==" But this way of life is something I wished for =)

And it's 4.30a.m. now so I should go to bed!


A very good night to y'all .. and I bet all of you are in dreamland. Wait for me la!







Thank You.

0 comments: