Mode-Inc

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I know there are a lot of shopping websites on there right now but I'm still gonna let you know this ONE that's really different in a VERY IMPORTANT way .. (well, at least in my opinion.)



More clothes?

Yea there are more clothes but that's not my point ..



More choices?

HEY! What makes this question different from the previous one huh??



Okay, I'll stop playing this ask-and-answer game with myself. It is actually ..

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


CHEAPER!!


If you don't believe it, why don't you click on the picture below and check it out yourself?







To know how to order their clothes and get updates from them, please click HERE.


I find that they have more choices of bags and accessories for girls and those are things that I SUPER DUPER love =D


And oh .. more couple tees for you love birds!


Go on and click on the links right now to satisfied your needs and wants right now! =D





(P/S: I emphasise on the fact that it is MY OPINION that I think their stocks are cheaper.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it owned by a ubd ian? :)

nikki.szeli said...

yes it is =)