driving myself insane.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Danny came down to Seria to help me with my reports =D



Thank You BB! =D


I've got the nicest reports ever and I'll start using his format from now on. Why? 'Coz all of it looks super nice now =D I'm not that stress BUT I'm kinda like stressing over the last part, i.e. the 'Discussion & Conclusion' part. I usually put both together 'coz I know that I'm bad in doing conclusion so I might as well combine both together =D

I think a lot of my Dadee's ink would be wasted especially on the leaf litter report 'coz a lot of pictures were taken. Oh my. Enough ink ka?!

Better be enough ink OR ELSE ..

Alright, back to reports some more .. so I could rest earlier and start to do packing .. like tomorrow at least?









BKK, I'm coming!

0 comments: