not too bad, not too good.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I watched Watchmen in the afternoon with the peeps ...


Gory much?!


I covered my eyes a lot of times during the movie 'coz I CANNOT stand those 'eeeee!'/'ewwwww!' parts -___-|||

I can't say it's a boring one, but not really interesting as well. It's alright I guess?

Overall, today's a good day. I had fun =)


Finally got over with my MIB presentation last night and it was bad. I don't mean the presentation is bad, pensyarah said that the presentation is good but I do think that I did my part badly. I feel bad for Shin Ying =( Sighs.

Pensyarah doubted me and he was right and because of that, he wants us two to do our own report. Usually only one report is needed from each group and now .. each gives own report. Only us .. because of me ='( Dammit.

Other than this, I think I lost my file. And there're tonnes of important shits inside it. I hope that it's at home or in my car .. or else.


I better try to revise my Stats now .. before I regret.


Nights people.

0 comments: