... and this is how it goes.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Click HERE to check out my friend, Jack, and his band's Myspace!



(P/S: My post's title is their song & I do like it a lot.)


It feels soooooo good to be home =) My bed, air-conditioner, hot showers, food and FAMILY! Ahhh ~ how can anyone hate to be home? I'm home for the whole fucking day and I LOVE IT! Haha!

Finished with New Moon and can't wait to get Eclipse .. Now I'm reading one of my Little Black Dress series and accidentally dropped it on the wet floor -______-||| My poor book!! Sighs.

I'm getting a teeny weeny bored with Mafia Wars and developing some new feelings for Word Challenge =) Tee hee!

Currently deleting people that I don't know in Friendster .. Annoying laa! Friendster is now sooooo .. URGH to me. I wonder when will Facebook be like Friendster.

And and ..


HAPPY HOLIDAYS UBD-IANS!


I shall go back to Friendster and continue with my job ..





Problem #1: I miss you too much.

0 comments: