Bangkok/KL Trip ~ 14.06 - 21.06

Friday, July 03, 2009

It's pretty hectic before my trip. As you all know, I've been rushing FOUR reports before flying off. I've even reached a point of giving up my trip and just continue my reports 'coz I thought I wouldn't be make it in time. To tell you the truth, I woke up seriously early on the day of flying just to finish up some lil parts of my reports and also printing some of it (>.<)


I think I was kinda paranoid as well. When my reports were being binded, I even had to stay there to watch the girl to do her job 'coz I'm afraid that she might spoil my work. Danny asked me to go out for a walk and I wouldn't even want to move! Hahaha! I'm sorry =P

But anywaysssss ~ it's all done in time and hopefully all of them are in the hands of my lecturers and none are missing or I would just bang the wall to make them believe me =) I know my D&C part sucks a big time and .. my leaf litter report isn't goood enough 'coz after I'm back, my classmate sent me some info that's needed in the report .......... *sighs*


When I arrived at the airport, I felt like we're leaving for further education instead of a trip 'coz friends were there to send us off. Haha! Well, this trip isn't as we planned, initially Max and Alister should be going with us but because of swine flu and their parents are really concerned about it .. they forbid them to follow us =( Poor Yon is the only single with us.

A group picture before we fly =D

A picture of us ..
Me looking super pale and lifeless due to lack of sleep =)


I slept for a bit during the flight to KL, with Danny beside me =)

Here comes the bad part of the trip .. we had to wait at LCCT for our next flight to Bangkok which was in the morning. So we had to wait like 8 hours till we're on board? There was nothing to do at the airport except for finding food after we arrived and .. well, rest.

Me and Pik Wen slept on the bench with our boyfriend's leg as pillow. I know I'm like a hobo at that part but I can't help it 'coz I'm seriously tiredddd!! The worst part of this? We're at a semi-closed restaurant where people can see me sleeping =)

I don't think that I slept for a long time really. Cold and not comfy at all.

Picture when urm ..
Well ..
Okay, IDK.

Finally, our flight to Bangkok.
And this is before going on board =D
I used another mask before this but it was too big for my face =S




Aren't the views above beautiful?? Clouds are so pretttyyyy! =D


When we reached our hotel, we couldn't rest first 'coz their check-in time is 2p.m. So we went to Pratinum Fashion Mall to do some shopping and as expected, me and Qiu Jie shopped like crazy! We even have almost the same thing but with different patterns of course =D

We two even had a super light lunch just because we wanted to shop so badly. Too bad Pik Wen doesn't feel well =(

The guys met a Thai uncle and they managed to talk and be-friends. The uncle told us there's this jewellery shop owned by government or something .. seriously, I'm not sure! Well, the main point is BIG DISCOUNTS on the jewellery so we went there with a tuk-tuk! Crazy crazy moment! But I loveeeeeeee it!

Our first tuk-tuk ride =D

I bought a pair of black pearl earrings for Mamee. It costs only 500baht. The guy who seems like the manager of the shop said black pearl is very rare sooo ~ I bought it. It ain't that expensive as well. Don't ask me if it's real or fake 'coz I think what matters is the heart of giving it =)

We stayed in Baiyoke Boutique Hotel. It's right behind Baiyoke Sky (tallest building in Bangkok). We had discounts for a lot of things ya know? Like their international buffet, which costs around 400+baht after discount and man, you could eat a WHOLE FLOOR OF FOOD! You'll never regret it, seriously! Good view and good food, how much more do you want?

The view from our table =)

After dinner, we explored around. Going up higher and higher of the building and man, I can feel my ears blocked! But it's pretty fun =D




The revolving deck ..

I was SO SCARED! I always have problems with height, I thought I could survive this until I stepped out, realising that it has no glass windows and no roof! The wind is soooooo strong that I thought I would fly off =S

I had to walk so fast and poor Danny is stuck with me =(


We went to Siam Park (correct me if I'm wrong). I love their water park =D I had fun going down the super tall slides and there were moments that my bikini almost off from my body =S No pictures were taken from there 'coz all are happily playing in the water.

This merry-go-round is double-storey!

There are a lot of catfishes in the pond and it's kinda scary ..
They are big and .. near to me!

Me and Qiu Jie forgot to bring our shades and it was really sunny so we decided to buy shades from the little stall and then Chun or Yon came up with the idea of buying hats/caps with shades. Some crazy idea but it's worth it 'coz it's fun! XD

My Jason Mraz

Davin and Pik Wen
They had their shades all along =p

Qiu Jie and Chun

Yon with ..
Imagining Max and Alister were beside him.

Me and ♥

We visited a few places and stupid Danny scared me in the Dinosaur World 'coz it's dark and I super hate those dummies. @#$&*!!

There's this place like Ghost House and as a coward, I stayed outside and Pik Wen accompanied me and we two happily licking the ice-cream our boyfriend bought for us.

Be careful when you see this pervert=)


We went to MBK and Siam Paragon =D

MBK isn't as fun as Pratinum. But we did shop for a bit, especially the local delicacies. I wished I had bought more =(

Group pic!
But Davin and Pik Wen were missing.

Our pervy boyfriends and friends.


We wanted to go to Siam Paragon's Underwater World but the tickets are too much, it costs 900baht. Probably next time =p



Outside Siam Paragon waiting for Davin and Pik Wen.

As it was the last day to shop in Bangkok, we girls and boys are separated to do our last minute shopping and it's VERY succesful! All are very happy with their goods and .. happy! HEHE! And all the boyfriends are sooo sweet =)


Dada!

It has a story when Danny is trying to give it to me =) Actually Dada came with this plastic bottle ..

Sweet, yes?? =D

And while we girls shop,
I bought us this =D


Before I finished up the Bangkok part, there are parts that have no pictures but worth to remember =)

There's a part where QiuJie, Chun and Yon got scammed. But this driver, Tom, is a super duper nice guy! He helped us a lot though I can't deny that we lied to him that we came from KL but when he sent us to airport, Yon confessed to him that we're from Brunei.

You know how some people react when they know we're from Brunei .. that's why we lied.

Anyways, he brought us to some places that we could trust and are truly safe. He even arranged us to watch the 'pussy show' as we wished! It's FUCKING AMAZING people! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! No pictures or videos can be taken so yeaa ~

Anyways, you can imagine metres of razor BLADES, bells, fake flowers and neon ribbons are being pulled out from .. you know, their pussy! They can blow candles and darts from there and also stuff ping pong inside and aim the ping pong into a big beaker!

Never miss that if you are in Bangkok! =D

The next morning, all of us woke up early to fly to KL.

It was around 5plus when we reached our hotel. Danny booked the hotel but it was the wrong month. He booked July instead of June. The staff told us the rooms are fully booked and it's like so impossible to find any hotel with free rooms around there at this season. Qiu Jie even called her friend and all of us are about to crash into her friend's place ..

Then the staff told us there are 2 free rooms. We took the big one and added one spare bed as there were 7 of us. We're lucky!

The guys went out to Jalan Alor (right opposite to our hotel) to buy food while we girls got ready for clubbing at night =D The guys dressed up as well .. I think I'm the one who made everyone to dress up 'coz I insist! XD


All their shirts are hand-made within 24hours at Bangkok.
Each costs 800baht, pretty cheap actually =)

♥ 'em girls =)

The couples =D

In the end Davin and Pik Wen didn't go clubbing with us 'coz Pik Wen fell asleep while waiting for Qiu Jie's friend to pick us (>.<)

We had a great time and Quattro =D Music is good and the mood is even better! HEHE!

The next day was another last minute shopping for the girls and I met my San =D I miss him sooooooooooo much and talking 'bout him .. He'll be back soon! =D I also met a friend of his, Stefani. Such a sweet girl ^^



I miss all the cheap food and cheap stuffs from Bangkok.
I'm sure I'll go back there again =D HEHE!




And and .. I didn't kena swine flu. Don't worry =p







And oh, just in case you're curious (or maybe you're not) ..
Quite a number of people thought I'm Thai when I'm in Bangkok ..
Or like the taxi driver I met in KL, he thought I'm Filipino =)

0 comments: